Study in Taiwan Learning plus Adventure


  • What are the admission requirements?

    Applicants must be aged 18 years or older and have obtained a high school or secondary school diploma.

  • Do I have to translate the application documents into Chinese?

    No. Please prepare the necessary application forms and the related documents (written in Chinese or English), and make sure they are verified by official agencies to facilitate the process.