Foreign nationals, who hold ordinary passports or other legal travel documents and who intend to stay in Taiwan for no more than 6 months for the purposes of transit; tours; visiting relatives; undertaking visits; undertaking inspection tours; attending international conferences; conducting business; pursuing short-term studies; undertaking short-term employment; undertaking short-term missionary work; and engaging in other activities in the ROC as approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, ROC.
- - A passport valid for at least six months
- - A duly completed application form with two photos taken within the past six months
- - An outbound airline ticket or verifiable proof of purchase of ship ticket
- - An admission letter issued by a college, university or language center in Taiwan
- - Other relevant documents