1. Who is an international student?
A. An applicant must have foreign nationality and has never studied in Taiwan before as an overseas Chinese student at the time of application.
B. An applicant has never been admitted through admission placement by the University Entrance Committee for Overseas Chinese studnet in the year of application.
C. An applicant must apply in accordance with the "Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan" by the Ministry of Education.
2. Eligibility Check
If you are not sure whether you are eligible to apply as an international student, we suggest you go to school websites such as the National Taiwan Universityor National Chengchi University to check your eligibility.
3. Academic Qualification Requirements
- International applicants with a high school diploma are eligible to apply for undergraduate programs;
- International applicants with a bachelor's degree are eligible to apply for master's degree programs;
- International applicants with a master's degree are eligible to apply for a Ph.D. programs.