National Chin-Yi University of Technology (the University) establishes the International Bachelor Program of Industry-University Cooperation (the Program) targeting outstanding foreign students from countries under the New Southbound Policy to promote international competitiveness and internationalization based on the needs of industries (enterprises) in countries under the New Southbound Policy and the policy of the Ministry of Education. The Directions for Provision of Scholarship for Foreign Students in International Bachelor Program of Industry-University Cooperation (the Program Students) of the University (the Directions) are established to help the Program Students complete the study successfully.
The scholarships for the Program are divided into three types, namely Admission Scholarship for Program Students, Bursary for Program Students, and Fundraising Grant for Program Students. The object of the scholarships is limited to foreign students from countries under the New Southbound Policy referred to in the Directions for Application and Review of Subsidy for International Program of Industry-University Cooperation Granted by the Ministry of Education.
1. Admission Scholarship: The Program Students shall complete the registration.
The academic results in the previous semester shall meet the following requirements:
(1) An average score of 60 or above and passing of more than 1/2 of the courses taken.
(2) Absence of punishment above admonition.
3. Fundraising Grant:
(1) Referral by the participating industry.
(2) An average score of 60 or above and passing of more than 1/2 of the courses taken in the previous semester during the study in the Program without any punishment above admonition.