1. Cultivate excellent special education teachers.
2. Cultivate excellent special education-related staff.
1. Cultivate Special education expertise.
2. Caring for the spirit and service interests of people with special needs.
3. Have special education teaching and evaluation skills.
4. Develop the basic ability of special education research.
5. Develop teamwork and leadership.
1. Cultivate special education research personnel.
2. Cultivate special teaching work with macro vision and leadership ability.
1. Special education planning capacity.
2. Special educational research capabilities.
3. Global trends in special education.
4. The ability to apply the results of research.
The students need to complete the school general education curriculum, the school common courses, the corresponding department of the basic courses, core courses, elective courses and free electives, and the graduation total credits of 128 credits or more, who graduated.
The MA program is 20 compulsory credits, including of 8 core curriculum credits, 6 research methods credits, 6 thesis, 16 elective credits. The MA program is comprised of at least 36 credits (14 compulsory credits, 16 elective credits and 6 credits for master thesis). The program is a daytime school system, and classes start on weekdays, and no classes are scheduled in the evenings and weekends.
More details, please refer to https://tinyurl.com/y2xdfzkm