Key Features of the Curriculum
1. Providing an interdisciplinary education which integrates local issues with global concerns.
2. Rethinking the relationship between society and nature.
1. Integrated thinking with an equal emphasis on theory and practice.
2. International perspective with localized concerns.
3. Improving ecological literacy and practicing environmental ethics.
1. Sustainable development
2. Environnemental conservation
3. Energy and environmental policies
4. Space management
5. Environmental education