1. Type A1 scholarship: First semester covers the full tuition fee and requires the payment of miscellaneous charges, but exempts students from voluntary work.
2.Scholarship from the 2nd academic year, please refer to the “Overseas Student Scholarship/Assistantship Regulation”.
3. Students who have a GPA of 3.2 and above, or an average score of 80 and above in their highest education level, according to the entry requirements.
(1) Undergraduate students shall receive Type A1 scholarships.
(2) Master students shall receive Type A1 scholarships.
(3) Doctoral students shall receive Type A scholarships.