The scholarship aims to encourage international student enrollment to Chienkuo TechnologyUniversity (CTU).
1) International degree students who have officially registered but are not ROC citizens, nor overseas Chinese.
2) International degree students who have suspended the schooling but whose scholarship eligibility has not been revoked need to reapply when returning to CTU.
3) Students of special programs or having been admitted on special terms are not eligible.
4) Candidates also have to meet the following requirements evaluation of personal conducts above 80, no failure on any subjects, and no record of misconduct or discipline.
5) No unaccountable absence during classes.
Types of award
Each applicant can only choose one of the following scholarships:
1. Tuition & Fees Waiver
In the 1st school year, tuition and fee in each semester for qualified international degree students are NT$ 25,000 (including intensive Chinese courses fee).
From the 2nd school year and beyond, eligibility of recipients is as follows:
(1) Fully Waived：Applicants whose average grade is 85 or above and whose ranking is among the top 30% of all applicants of their department in the previous semester.
(2) Half Waived：Applicants whose average grade is 85 or above and whose ranking is among the top 50% of all applicants of their department in last semester.
The rest of the international degree students, who are not eligible for scholarships aforementioned, need to pay the full tuition and fees.