The Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship and Financial Aid Scholarship
1. Application Eligibility：
(1) Foreign students with formal application and enrollment of TKU, and in accordance with the Ministry of Education "International students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan".
(2) In the following semester, applicants must be students of foreign nationality who are not receiving government scholarships or the TKU Tuition Waiver Scholarship.
(3) Completed at least one semester in TKU, scored 80 points or more in the current semester for Conduct, must be of good behavior, does not have any bad records and who satisfied the following criteria:
a. Undergraduate students must take at least 6 credits per semester, with an average academic grade of 70 or above for the current semester and keep a clean behavioral record.
b. Graduate students must take at least 4 credits per semester, with an average academic grade of 80 or above for the previous semester. From their sixth and fourth years of study respectively,PhD candidates and graduate students will not be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
c. Graduate students who are working on their master or doctoral dissertations and are unable to provide an academic record for the previous semester should submit recommendation letters from their advisors of the departments or graduate institutes at which they are enrolled, as well as a dissertation plan. This should include your research motivation, research structure, sources of research materials, research outline, research references, and etc. Graduate students who are working on their dissertations without taking at least 4 credits can only apply for the scholarship twice.
(1) Undergraduate and Master students shall receive NT $30,000 per semester.
(2) Ph.D. students shall receive NT $40,000 per semester.
(3) The Scholarship will be disbursed the following semester.
3. Application Process：
(1) The scholarship is open for application three weeks before the final semester examination. Students should download the scholarship application forms from the website of the Office of International and Cross-Strait Affairs (OICSA). Once completed, all application forms must be submitted to the Office of International and Cross-Strait Affairs (OICSA) the week before the final semester examination.
(2) All scholarship applications and their supporting documents will be evaluated by the Overseas Student Scholarship Review Committee.