1. The education goal of this department is to cultivate three major abilities in the workplace: immediate employment, career endurance, and international mobility.
2. Multiple internship options:
(1) Overseas: signed a cooperative internship contract with Singapore Five Star Hotel and Restaurant Group, and established an employment class with Jumbo Group.
(2) Domestic: Set up employment classes with Sherwood, Marriott, and Grand HiLai; Also signed a cooperative internship contract with Five Star Hotel and Restaurant Group.
3. Coaching for the license:
(1) Cooking skill module: Chinese food cooking, B, C, Western cooking.
(2) Baking module: baked food, Chinese pasta processing.
(3) Catering management and beverage modulation module: HACCP, catering service, bartending/beverage modulation.
4. Excellent competition results: 2016 TUCC Thailand Extreme Chef Challenge, 7 students participated in the competition, won 3 silver 8 copper 4 excellent works.