1. The department was awarded the subsidy of 10 million NT for the talent development from the Ministry of Education.
2. Taking the power integration technology as the practical development direction and cultivating outstanding professional IT talents as the curriculum objectives.
3. Professional courses cover digital wafer application technology, software development technology and cross-domain applications.
4. The department has complete power equipment and excellent teachers, and cooperates with many companies to practice internship courses to practice the goal of graduates and employment.
5. Coaching license: OCPJP program certification, MCSD program certification, PCP embedded system certification, Internet of Things (EPCIE) international certification, MTA C#/HTML5/SQL, Google Apps certification, single-chip B-class, computer software design level B , medical information system development engineers, etc.
6. Excellent competition results:
(1) 2017 Technology Life Microcomputer Application Competition Self-propelled Car Maze Racing: Second place in the university and college group.
(2) 2017 National Robot Interactive Competition Self-propelled Car Patrol Race: Second place in the university and college group.