1. This department is the first private nursing college in Taiwan. It has been established since 1966, and all previous educational evaluations have won first class.
2. It's the only school in Taiwan to set up an independent home care center, a high-tech clinical simulation teaching center and a digitalized hospital bed.
3. Received 20 million NT grants from the Ministry of Education, and 20 million NT grants and research funds from the Ministry of Science and Technology. The research and development of medical knowledge integrates multimedia textbooks, curriculum activation teaching design, and teachers and students develop works to create distinctive teaching achievements.
4. Coaching for the license: the college entrance examination certificate (essential qualifications for practice), BLS/ACLS and other health care related licenses, the US registered nurse (RN).
5. Multiple internships: Arranged abroad to Japan's Fukuoka Shenghui Hospital, Xingmei Hospital and Xiaoyan Changzhao Institute, domestic to major teaching/regional hospitals, health centers, and long-term institutions.
6. Excellent competition results:
(1) 2017 National Professional Practice Competition: won the silver medal.
(2) 2017 National Long-Term Care and Self-reliance Support Practice Special Competition Project: Won second place.