1. Emphasize on teaching, research and services.
2. Focus on both basic and professional courses that integrate basic clinical courses. The courses are accompanied with problem-based learning (PBL) ant Team-based learning (TBL) programs to enhance students’ learning effectiveness.
3. Promote digital simulation teaching in the Clinical Technical Center and professional classrooms to improve students’ clinical and professional skills.
4. Actively cooperate with KMU Chung-Ho Memorial Hospital and other medical institutions to provide the best practical environment and courses for students to improve their professional skills in respiratory care.
5. Encourage collaboration between students and teachers in basic and clinical research related to respiratory care and publish the research results in domestic and international symposiums.