About the program
The partnership between Tamkang University (TKU), Taipei and Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Brisbane, Australia, provides you with an opportunity to undertake a dual award program. The Master degree program (English-taught) is collaboratively designed and taught by The College of Business and Management,
TKU, and the School of Economics and Finance, QUT Business School.
The program offers qualified students a Master of Arts in Finance from TKU and a Master of Business in Applied Finance from QUT simultaneously in two years.
The students of this program will study at TKU in the first year, and then study at QUT in the second year.
This dual Master degree program is collaboratively designed and taught by The College of Business and Management (TKU) and School of Economics and Finance-Business School (QUT). Therefore, faculty members consist of outstanding and experienced teachers from both schools to provide the best quality of teaching.
Business at QUT combines cutting-edge theory with applied experience
Develop a deep knowledge of the latest business principles, taught by industry experts. Youwill work with real products, real clients and real markets and have access to industry placements. Your knowledge and research skills are developed throughout the course and taken to an advanced level in the capstone unit, which integrates all of your knowledge and simulates professional practice. It is a brilliant way to prepare you for your career.
High-ranking courses and programs, QUT
· QUT Business School is the first Australian business school to earn triple international accreditation. This is a mark of excellence held by less than 1% of the best business schools throughout the world and is proof of QUT’s quality of the highest quality business programs.
· A world leader in customised educations programs. Ranked number 63 worldwide and 3rd in Australia by the 2015 UK Financial Times.
· Graduates are working in some of the best global companies worldwide including Google, BMW, Apple, Sony, Yum and Gucci.
· 2015 Times Higher Education Top 100 under 50 ranked 33
· 2015 QS Top 50 under 50 ranked 38
· 2015 QS World University Rankings ranked 279
More about QUT
· QUT Business School is located in the heart of the city, next to the beautiful
· Over 12,000 students, including 3000 international students.
· Participate in extracurricular development programs and networking opportunities. From arrival through to graduation you can rely on the friendly, professional support offered by our International Student Services team. Services include counselling, accommodation and employment assistance, university orientation, airport reception, language and learning advice, and recreational activities.