• Be able to use their management expertise to solve problems related to their specialty. This learning goal is met through a year-long project.
• Be able to think system innovatively. This learning goal is met through case studies and a year-long project.
• Be able to use teamwork and collaboration in the accomplishment of group tasks. This learning goal is met through projects.
• Be able to explain management theory. This learning goal is met through course-embedded exams.
• Be able to view management problems from an international perspective. This learning goal is met through courses taught in English, and courses taught by foreigners
• Be able to make the best use of information technology. This learning goal is met through embedded exams.
•To make the teaching and the research more substantial, the Department of Business Administration is active in employing and cultivating teachers in specialized fields. Courses are designed to meet the need of the market with a concentration on problem-solving to integrate every discipline in every field. Many famous teachers in the Department of Business Administration have participated in designing courses and they will continue to cooperate actively in the future.
•Every year, the teachers and the alumni get united to hold business administration seminar to make contributions to the enterprise in the community. Seminars like these offer a way for small and medium-sized enterprises to exchange knowledge and share experiences, which can help small and medium-sized enterprises to cultivate their talents in internationalization. The cooperation between the department and other companies, case studies, and visiting enterprises will strengthen the interaction among teachers, students, and the business field.
•The presentation of case studies in the fourth year is held every year to offer students a chance to gather what they have learned together, which is also an opportunity to demonstrate their achievement to all people. Moreover, cooperating with in the activities that help students to find a job increase the advantage of students in the Department of Business Administration. We also encourage students to participate in competitions outside of the school, which ends in many good results.