1. All-English instruction and well-coordinated language training.
2. Well-designed courses with diverse teaching methods and materials focusing on interactivity, cooperative learning, and multimedia resources.
3. Three-course groups—literature and culture, language studies, professional training—to ensure both solid training in liberal arts and multiple choices in career development.
4. Theatrical performances in and out of classes.
5. Abundant multimedia and online learning resources to support students’ autonomous learning.
6. Courses, learning activities, and exchange programs sufficient to enhance students’ social awareness, critical thinking, and global perspectives.