Scholarship Offered: Non-Specified
1. The purpose of this regulation is to encourage excellent international students to study at Huafan University and to promote international academic exchange.
2. International students, by definition, are those who apply for a Master or Ph.D. program under “Huafan University Regulations Governing International Student Admission”.
3. Application procedure:
(1) International students need to apply for tuition reduction while applying for admission. The departments will make the first review and pass to the International Student’s Tuition Reduction Meeting and finally, the result will be approved by the President.
(2.)International students who are qualified for reduced tuition will be notified by an official letter.
4. International students who are qualified for reducing tuition do not have to pay the tuition fee in the first year. From the second year, they have to apply for scholarships under the “Huafan University Regulations for International Students Scholarship.”
5. International students who are qualified for tuition reduction are disqualified when they apply for reservation for student statues or suspension of schooling in the same academic year they apply for admission; or, in other circumstances, they are convicted of crimes or violate school regulation with disciplinary action of demerit.