In order to cultivate excellent students to study abroad for the future prospect, and contribute what they’ve learned to school, society, and country, Fooyin University stipulates these key points for the University’s student scholarship for excellent overseas students.
Students at the University who have official enrolment and have studied for more than one semester, excluding super seniors, further study promotional students, and in-service education program students. Overseas students shall not apply for schools in home countries and within the territory.
1. Department ranking within the top 10%;
2. The overall average of conduct over the years exceeds 80 scores, without any punishment records at school.
3. Foreign language proficiency must meet one of the following conditions:
(1) English: TOEIC achievement over 500 scores
(2) Japanese (must study in Japan area): be qualified for JLPT N3 level
4. Special and excellent performance should be recommended by college & department.