Ming Chuan Universtiy
Tuition Waiver for the International College (IC) Undergraduate Programs
- Level of study
- Field of study
- Dentistry, Social work, Accounting and taxation, Biology
- Others: International students who meet the requireme
- Others: (1) Once accepted in the International College program, and having passed English Proficiency Test, students will be immediately eligible for a 50% tuition waiver for the first academic year (includes 2 semesters).
(2) Obtain academic grade average over 60, with passing grades in more than half of total courses taken, and conduct grade over 75 in both the first and second semesters respectively of the first academic year: the student will have a 40%-off tuition waiver for the second year.
(3) Obtain academic grade average over 70, with passing grades in more than half of total courses taken, and conduct grade over 75 in both the first and second semesters of the second academic year: the student will have a 30%-off tuition waiver for the third academic year.
(4) A 20%-off tuition waiver for the fourth academic year will be awarded to students who meet the conditions of (3), based on third-year performance.
The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage the international students join the Internation college programs.
Office of International Affairs
- +886-3-350 7001 ext. 5116, 3704
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Outside-Asia Student Admission) & email@example.com (Asia Student Admission)