To promote the studies of qualified foreign and overseas Chinese students at Lunghwa, to take care of their basic living necessities. The type and number of scholarships awarded will depend upon the qualifications of all applicants:
1. New foreign students: The scholarship awards for new foreign students are proposed by the Office of International and Cross-strait Cooperation and are subject to examination by the Foreign Student Applications Committee.
2. Continuing foreign and overseas Chinese students:
Getting scholorship depends on the ranking in class
(1) whose ranking is within top 5% in their classes may apply for one-semester free tuition)
(2) whose ranking is within the top 10% in their classes may apply for 50% off of one-semester tuition.
(3) whose ranking is within the top 20% in their classes may apply for a quarter off of one-semester tuition.
(1)Students who have maintained an average of 80 and taken at least minimum credits requested by Lunghwa last semester,
(2)Students whose native language is Chinese need to submit A2 (or above) certificate of standardized test of English proficiency (e.g. TOEIC above 350)；Foreign or overseas Chinese students whose native language is not Chinese depending on their enrolled program taught language have to present A2 (or above) certificate of Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language (TOCFL) or A2 (or above) certificate of standardized test of English proficiency (e.g. TOEIC above 350)