The International Business Bachelor Program (IBBA) opens for freshman students in the 2022 academic year. The program is designed to cultivate talents with cross-border mobility, solid knowledge of business management, cross-cultural communication and management skills. The program focuses on 3M, namely “mutual understanding”, “mobility”, and “migration” of skilled labor, through a flexible, cross-disciplinary, and cross-border course-taking mechanism. After completing foundation courses in business management and cross-cultural communication in the first and second years, students can choose to pursue a one-year exchange study abroad with one of our partner schools or earn a dual degree in a two-year period to familiarize themselves with the cross-cultural learning or work environment. International students can also choose to bridge to the professional programs in international business, information management and financial management programs offered by the College of Management.
• Cultivate talents with business management knowledge.
• Cultivate talents with cross-cultural communication and management skills.
• Cultivate business talents with cross-border mobility.
• Awareness of ethics and social responsibility practices
• Respect for other cultures
• Ability to think creatively in business management
• Ability to grasp global market trends and potential needs
• Ability to express oneself in a second language (L2, meaning non-native) and communicate across cultures
• Ability to be mobile across borders and adapt quickly to different cultures and systems