The aim of Department of Hospitality Management is to cultivate the professional talents for hotel and F&B industry. The department has undergraduate and master program that enable students with the competencies of problem solving, hospitality professional knowledge, practical operation, team work, basic foreign language, etc. to succeed in their professional career and life goals.
To achieve our mission, the department is equipped professional classrooms for Chinese cuisine, western cuisine, pastry, and beverage service skill training. We also has a hotel-KozyInn, two Fresh House Restaurant and Bakery for on campus practice.
The mission of our faculty：
1. Develop and deliver a dynamic and relevant curriculum in partnership with industry.
2. Deliver curriculum by expert staff that foster a positive learning environment and culture of continuous learning.
3. Build on our core strengths in culinary arts, hotel & restaurant management.
4. Develop graduates with strong technical skills and applied knowledge.
5. Provide modern and well-equipped learning facilities.