1. Technology first, practice first, the department emphasizes practical implementation ability.
2. The main axis of development is "Health Information, Sightseeing Travel Information, and Internet of Things Applications". Through the modular curriculum design, the implementation of the license guidance and integration into the teaching, the implementation of practical topics.
3. Through industrial internships, seamlessly integrate with the industry, and directly enter the workplace after graduation.
4. Coaching for the license:
(1) Basic license: BAP, MOS, MTA, PMA project management.
(2) Core license: MCSA, Adobe (including DW/FL/PS), CyberLink, multimedia 2D/3D license, e-commerce planner/manager.
(3) Advanced license: MCSE, CCNA, LPIC, OCA, OCP.
5. Excellent competition results: Students participated in the first Wangwang filial piety award in 2016, and won the best work and bonus of 50,000 NT.