1. Course design and teaching contents conform to society’s requirements, and combine theory and practice.
2. Engineers from industries and students make up learning teams.
3. Each graduate has many job opportunities.
4. Enterprises provide opportunities to execute experiments to carry out practical training, and to find work. Moreover, they sponsor research equipment and scholarships.
5. The latest electro-acoustic teaching and research equipment is used including software and hardware.
6. Recruit renown professors from overseas to teach students and to conduct research.
7. Recruit professors from industries to teach practical courses, and enforce students’ knowledge in the workplace.
8. Professors can apply to take time off for further study to bring in new theories and techniques.
9. Learning channel to connect with the world
10. Close collaboration with enterprises in research