1. To cultivate students with Truth, Goodness, Beauty, and Holiness accomplishment.
2. To develop students’ accomplishment in humane caring and service spirit.
3. To educate students with basic theoretical and practical knowledge and ability.
1. Capability of core knowledge in biostatistics, epidemiology, environmental and occupational health, health administration & management, and social & behavioral science.
2. Capability of perceiving public health issues and conducting evaluation and analysis.
- Environmental and Occupational Health: to cultivate research and management professionals in environmental and occupational health.
- Health Promotion and Management: to cultivate research and management professionals in health promotion and management.
- Hospital Institute Management: to cultivate research and management professionals in hospital management