The development feature of this department is high-quality small class teaching. Our faculty are experts in the academic and design fields. We offer excellent environments and facilities, which are perfect for teaching and activities. Students will be divided into 4 tracks: Computer Animation, Visual Communication Metalworking Product, and Interior Design in the sophomore year. Students learn through the diversified and rich courses and present the learning outcome in the final graduation project.
The Goals of Our Department:
- Strengthening humanity respects and moral ethics: cultivating design talents with outstanding skills and good characteristics.
- Cultivating academic profession and creative thinking: inspiring students’ imagination and creativity and encouraging innovative attempts and new thinking exploration.
- Integrating design theories and practice: strengthening the perfect combination of technology and humanity through both theories and practice
- Cultivating local cultures and broadening international vision: inspiring students’ care for local cultures and cultivating their international vision as well as a design concept.
- Advocating group works and industry-academic cooperation: cultivating effective communication and interaction ability, balanced group-individual relationships, generating excellent team power, and making contributions