A.Development Goals of Undergraduate Program
(1) To train students being provided with the basic knowledge of electrical engineering and the professional skills in practice.
(2) To make students be provided with the abilities of finding, analyzing, and solving questions.
(3) To promote students provided with the willing and abilities of pursuing self-development and lifetime-learning attitudes.
(4) To cultivate students being provided with the abilities of communication skills, esprit of cooperation, and general capacity and disposition of engineering ethics.
(5) To develop students being provided with the international sight and the general capacity and disposition of multiple cultures.
B. Development Goals of Master Program
(1) To educate students becoming both theoretically and practically electrical and electronic professionals on the research and development of new technologies.
(2) To educate students presenting critical thinking, analyzing, and independent problem-solving capabilities.
(3) To educate students having positive attitudes towards personal achievement, being innovative, and developing intention to learn.
(4) To educate students with better communication skills and teamwork spirit to become ethical and successful engineers.
(5) To educate students expanding the international vision and achieving the diversified thinking.