Lastest release date: Feb 12, 2015
This university was founded in 1966 under the name – Chungtai Junior College of Technology. After 1998, it was granted to upgrade to Chung-Tai Institute of Health Sciences and Technology. In 2005, the college was changed name and upgraded to the Central Taiwan University of Science and Technology (CTUST).
The CTUST offers 14 undergraduate programs and 11 postgraduate programs and 1 Ph.D. program（Radiological Science）in the following 3 colleges：
Ⅰ. College of Health Sciences：
1) Dept. of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology
(Graduate Institute of Medical Laboratory Science and Biotechnology)
2) Dept. of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences(Graduate Institute of Radiological Science)
3) Dept. of Dental Technology and Materials Science
4) Dept. of Food Science and Technology(Graduate Institute of Food Science and Technology)
5) Dept. of Safety Health and Environmental Engineering
6) Dept. of Optometry
7) Graduate Institute of Biomedical Engineering and Materials Science
8) Graduate Institute of Biotechnology
9) Graduate Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology
10) Graduate Institute of Safety and Disaster Prevention Technology
Ⅱ. College of Nursing：
1) Dept. of Nursing
2) Dept. of Children Education and Enterprise Management
3) Dept. of Eldercare
4) Graduate Institute of Nursing
5) Graduate Institute of Cultural and Education Management
Ⅲ. College of Management：
1) Dept. of Healthcare Administration
2) Dept. of Management Information Systems
3) Dept. of Marketing Management
4) Dept. of International Business
5) Dept. of Applied Foreign Languages
6) Graduate Institute of Healthcare Administration
We are committed to an ongoing recruitment of excellent teachers as we endeavor to further upgrade the level of teaching, research, service, industrial/academic collaboration, extended education and international cooperation. It is our sincere hope to cultivate excellent medical technology, health, nursing and management practitioners who will do their parts to enable our country to stride forward into the forefront of 21st century development.
For the benefits of our members, CTUST provides high standard facilities and activities, including libraries, computer centers, sports fields, gymnasium, health clinic, art & culture center, student clubs, etc.
Dormitories are non-coed, furnished without bedding, and equipped with laundry facilities and television rooms. Cooking is prohibited in all CTUST dormitories.
1. Degree-Seeking Students:
If applied, dormitory accommodations will be offered to all degree-seeking foreign students(First year
free). For other degree-seeking students, accommodation will be decided by drawing lots.
2. Exchange and Visiting Students
The exchange and visiting students shall apply for their dormitory through ICD . The availability of the
dormitory is based on the exchange or visiting agreements.
From the airport arrival area, take the airport bus to Taichung Train Station.
Then, take the Taichung bus (#15) or Ren-Yao bus (#01,02,20,21,31) across the street from Taichung Train Station to CTUST.
Total cost is about NT$200.
No.666, Buzih Road, Beitun District, Taichung City 40601, Taiwan (R.O.C.)