Key Features of the Curriculum
1. Reflecting on one’s life orientations and cultivating self-awareness.
2. Finding inner peace and learning how to help others do the same.
3. Developing a cross-cultural outlook.
1. Integrating life education with academic education and social care.
2. Deepening and broadening the theory and practice of social care and emphasizing lifelong holistic care.
3. Establishing the interdisciplinary study of philosophy, psychology, religion, education, and culture.
1. Promoting self-reflection and self-awareness.
2. Re-establishing the relationship between life and education.
3. Developing the ability to take action in favor of social welfare.