The doctoral degree program focuses on the research and development (R&D) of new energy materials and technologies; we are currently focusing on new generation of lithium-ion battery (LIB) technology and cutting-edge Green energy technology. BRCGE also offers Ph.D. program and full scholarships to the exceptional academic performance and research potential graduate students and the direct admission students enrolled in the doctoral degree program at MCUT, Taiwan. Currently, BRCGE will offer 6 quota for foreign students for Fall and Spring semesters.
1. The first two semesters of studies are entitled to study grants (equivalent to cover full tuition fees).
2. The third semester continues to be entitled the same grants based on the last semester’s performances and research performance via the Academic Affairs Commission.
3. The study grants are allocated for up to three years until the third year of Ph. D program.
4. Research assistantship: approved in accordance with regulations of the research projects, which is around NT$ 8,000 ~12,000 per month (or US$267-400/mon).
5. Teaching assistantship: NT$ 8,000 to 12,000 per month (or US$267-400/mon).
|Program:||「TEEP@AsiaPlus」Battery, Green Energy, Lithium ion battery|
|School:||Ming Chi University of Technology|
|Organizer:||Department of Chemical Engineering and Battery|
|Co-Organizer:||Research Center of Green Energy (BRCGE)|
|Period of Apply:||
|Tuition Fee:||Please check the program description|
Contact Person: Ms. Pei-Ling Tsai
TEL: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Website of Program: brcge.mcut.edu.tw/bin/home.php