Study in Taiwan Learning plus Adventure

Working in Taiwan

  • Contact TAIWAN


    Contact TAIWAN is a national Internet platform of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C. Its mission is to engage oversea Chinese and global talent to work, live and invest in Taiwan. Contact TAIWAN actively links professionals to support the growth of Taiwan industries, and offers talent friendly service and information. For more information on working, investing and living in Taiwan, please visit


    International students who have attended a college, university, or language program in Taiwan for one year and who have an excellent academic record may apply for a student work permit where one of the following applies:

    • - Events of a serious nature have affected their financial ability to support themselves or continue their education, and the student is able to provide evidence of such circumstances.
    • - An academic research institution at the student's school requires a foreign student to provide assistance in its work.
    • - The student needs to take part in an off-campus internship related to his or her field of study.
    • - International students who wish to work in Taiwan are required to apply for and obtain a work permit before starting work. 


    For more details, please visit the EZ Work Taiwan website by the Workforce Development Agency: