A visitor visa is required for foreign nationals, holding ordinary passports or other legal travel documents and who intend to stay in Taiwan for no more than 6 months for the purposes of transit, tourism, visiting relatives, inspection tours, international conferences; business, and short-term studies, employment, missionary work, or other activities approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Taiwan.
- - A passport valid for at least six months
- - A duly completed application form with two photos taken within the past six months
- - An outbound airline or ship ticket
- - An admission letter issued by a college, university or language center in Taiwan (as appropriate)
- - Other relevant documents