What is "Hi"?
A review project to enhance high quality learning environment for international students
Advised by the Ministry of Education, FICHET has organized and conducted the review project on the internationalization of Universities/Colleges since 2009 on the following areas:
- The Universities' goals and missions for globalization
- Non-language barrier learning environment for international students
- Academic and administrative supporting schemes for international students
- The counseling and follow-up internships, job opportunities and alumni associations for international students
- curriculum and program design (added in 2012)
- The international mobility (added in 2012)
- The English website
The review project conducts annually on a wish to encourage a continuous positive development of globalization, to enhance the quality of learning environment for international students, to ensure that domestic and international students have better information about how our higher education institutions, and to enhance the strength and reputation of Taiwan's higher education system in the long term.