National United University
Chinese Language Center
- Establish year
- Miaoli County
- Feature course
- Regular course, Short-term course, Youth camp
Establishment of Chinese Language Center
The Chinese Language Center was established in 1997. Initially, the Center was set to help National United University to promote international exchange activities, teaching Chinese as a foreign language, Chinese language learning camps and the development of Chinese teaching materials. In May 2015, the Center was allowed to recruit graduate and undergraduate international students after passing the evaluation of the Ministry of Education in Taiwan. Nowadays, the Center is focused on teaching Chinese language and to promote the beauty of Taiwanese culture and Hakka culture, so as to achieve the goal of mutual respect and reciprocity.
Environment of Chinese Language Center
1. National Union University was founded more than 40 years, which has excellent departments, faculty and facilities.
2. The university has an irreplaceable Hakka, Minnan, aboriginal and new residents of the multicultural learning park.
3. The university is located in the center of Miaoli city with beautiful urban landscape and prosperous leisure and tourism industry.
4. The university is located in Miaoli County that is located in the western part of Taiwan's central hub with convenient transportation connections.